Experienced Defective Product Attorney
When you pay for a household item, for a medical device, an auto-related item or any other product, you deserve to receive a safe and effective item. And when you use a machine or device at work, you have a right to expect that it will work properly and will have all necessary safety features.
I am Steve Crell, a lawyer who has worked with determination to help people who have been injured due to defective products in the Indianapolis area. I represent people injured by:
- Medication, pharmaceutical products or medical devices
- Automotive components
- Workplace machinery
- Children’s clothing
- Household items, including power tools and appliances
- Treadmills or other exercise equipment
Call 317-669-9791 for a free consultation.
Results-Oriented Representation For Victims Of Defective And Dangerous Products
My law firm can help you. My approach includes:
- Mediation. I have saved clients hundreds of thousands of dollars in litigation costs through effective mediation.
- Settlement presentations and negotiation. I arrive at the negotiation table fully prepared to present your case and fight for your rights and compensation. My settlement presentations can include photographic and video evidence, persuasive expert and witness statements, and other relevant material.
- A network of experts, including economists, doctors, life-care planners and accident reconstructionists.
If the insurance company refuses to offer a fair amount to settle your case, I am ready to immediately go to court. In a recent case, I won a $48,000 verdict after receiving a “final” settlement offer of just $2,000. To learn more about how I can provide effective representation for your product liability/defective product, contact me for a free consultation and evaluation of your case.
Learn more about my representative settlements and verdicts.
Contact An Experienced Attorney
If you have questions regarding product liability and defective product law, contact me at 317-669-9791 and ask to speak directly with Steve Crell. I work exclusively on a contingency fee basis, am available for evening and weekend appointments, and can visit you in your home or hospital. I am conveniently located at Keystone at the Crossing, with free parking and access to major business and local governmental offices, as well as shopping and dining establishments.