About Steve Crell Law
I am Steve Crell, an attorney who has been helping accident victims rebuild their lives for more than 28 years. I understand how important your choice of attorney is and also understand how overwhelming the days, weeks and months after suffering an injury can be. I focus on maximizing compensation for the injured and taking the fear out of the process so they can focus on getting better.
Why Choose Me As Your Personal Injury Lawyer?
From negotiation to mediation to trial, my firm is prepared to do whatever is necessary to maximize your compensation for medical losses, pain and suffering, wage loss and other damages. I began mediating cases nearly two decades ago, well before mediation became common practice. This can be instrumental in saving time and money for my clients.
More about my approach to personal injury representation:
- I prepare comprehensive settlement presentations for use in negotiations. My presentations can include photos, police reports, medical reports, medical bills, video interviews of clients, recorded statements or opinions of witnesses and medical professionals, and other relevant and persuasive material.
- I work with a network of experts and professionals, including doctors, surgeons, economists, life care planners, accident reconstructionists and career rehabilitation experts to fully support claims for damages.
To learn more about my background and the attributes I bring to my practice, click on the following link:
Committed To The Injured. Committed To Our Community.
I have been a recognized leader in the Indianapolis legal community, including my work as a community educator and provider of pro bono legal services to deserving causes. This involvement includes:
- Lecturing and teaching classes on navigating the courts and complex areas such as health care law.
- Providing free legal services to disabled members of the community, including pursuing accommodations for mobility-impaired people using IndyGo Commuter Express
- Serving as president and board member of a local nursing home and serving on the board of directors for the Indiana Cancer Research Foundation
Contact My Indianapolis Personal Injury Law Firm
I have recovered millions of dollars for the injured in Indiana and look forward to helping you dapoxetine usa you deserve. Call 317-669-9791 and ask for me by name to schedule a consultation. My office is conveniently located at Keystone at the Crossing, with free parking and access to major business and local governmental offices, as well as shopping and dining establishments.